Thursday, August 13, 2009

Goodwill to Me!



So, mom and I decided to swing by the Goodwill store in Lufkin to do a little bit of treasure hunting. Look what I found! A platter/plate (1.49) which I will save to use for a cake plate when I take someone a cake for a gift and a gold, plastic, picture frame that has no picture. I know, how lucky you must think I am. I have big plans for that picture frame. Just keep watching blog, it will definitely show up again and for just .99 you will be amazed at the treasure it will become. Mom found a very nice Bill Blass blouse (say that 3 times fast) for 1.00 and a brand new scrapbook photo album for .99. Not bad for a day thrifting!








1 comment:

  1. I have a wonderful idea for your plastic frame and of course...I saw it on a blog. You have no idea what a monster you created when you turned me on to this blog craziness. UGH!!

    ReplyDelete