Friday, August 21, 2009

Friends Reunite

Campbell and Gator met a couple of months ago, but they still remembered each other when she came to visit this week. Gator loves Campbell and just about knocked us down trying to sniff her hair and face checking to see if she had sugar cubes in her pockets. Campbell loves anything outdoors so she made quick friends will all the animals. We had 2 dogs and 3 cats at the house plus the neighbor's horse next door and she spent a lot of quality time playing with them. They look sad today because they haven't had much attention since she went home. We can't wait for her to come back to visit. We took lots of pictures and I will post more later. Hello my little friends, I miss all of you!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms. Lisa. I miss you. I was so excited when Mamma called me down and I could see myself on the computer. I told my mom you were going to put us on your blog. I love you very much and I want to come back soon.

    Big hugs-
    Campbell Claire

    ReplyDelete