Friday, August 21, 2009

Getting to the Point!

Here are 2 of my friends that came to visit this week. I don't know why their mom's worry so much. They pretty much take care of themselves! He just got the archery set the day before and already he is doing great! His sister barely even got a scrape! Not really, we just set it up to give the mom a fright, but she picked them up yesterday and they were still happy and healthy.
I had so much fun playing with my friends. We fed the horse, played dress-up, colored, sat on porch swing, went to park and Boykin Springs, fed the goats, ate snowcones, ate homemade fudge pops, had weiner roast, made smores, laid down under the stars and talked about God and did a bunch of other stuff. Wow, in only 1 and 1/2 days. I can't wait for their next visit. I'm sure we can find a lot of other stuff to do (I can still hear Campbell in background doing her spooky laugh as I think about what to plan next!).

No comments:

Post a Comment