Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I've Been Making Stuff.....

Random pile of dominoes....




Pretty Necklace...


I just added some paint, scrapbook paper, charms and beads and now I have a pretty pendant made from a domino! It is like working with a very small canvas. I managed to get all the dominoes on the table, painted, but then I ran out of creativity and had to put them all away. The finished one is one that I actually made several months ago. In a few days, weeks, or months, I will get those painted ones out of their box and finish making them into beautiful necklaces. I have seen them for sale in stores and boutiques and sometimes they are quite expensive. Maybe, when I get some of the ones finished I will put in the lisassewfun.etsy store, so start saving your money now! One of a kind, customized, from an old domino, recycled jewelry, can be expensive!! sew kidding..... I will probably end of giving away for gifts, but don't worry Mom and Sis, I won't give you anymore, since you already have a couple! Sew long for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment