Monday, February 22, 2010

For $3.00 and a Cup of Coffee....


Forget that, for the price of a cup of coffee here is what $3.25 got me at the Zavalla Assistance Ministries (ZAM) today. A brand new bathroom sink, in perfect condition, 2 kid cowboy hats, 2 books, 2 creamer/sugar dispensers, a necklace of wooden beads, button jewelry and a blue ceramic candle stand. If you are wondering if I actually needed all this today, I would tell you that that is not even the right question to ask. "What will I do with it?" is the question I can answer! OK, here goes, the sink is for the rent house or anyone else's house that needs a new sink, for $1.00 that will save somebody a ton of money! The cowboy hats will be for my kindergarten Vacation Bible School class this summer. Our theme is "ranch something" and these will be perfect for my line leaders. The books will provide priceless hours of reading and leisure for me. The blue ceramic candle holder will be painted and probably turned into a pedestal for a bowl or plate. WAIT, there's more, the wood beads will be for a future project to be painted or covered in fabric. The creamer and sugar holders for their intended purpose and the button jewelry for something?? All this stuff for just $3.25 and new material for the blog..... PRICELESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment