Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day!!





We received the warning call last night that school would begin 2 hours later this morning, and then early this morning, we got the call that school was canceled due to ice and snow. I rolled over in bed, looked out the window, and yep, there as a little dusting of snow on the groud. Yelled at the kid that he could stay asleep, after his alarm went off 2 or 3 times, waking me!

Of course, by the time we got up, the snow was melted and everything was cold, wet and dripping. No ice, no snow, but one kid stuck inside with one mom and both of us bored!! On my way back to bed for a nap, I decided to check over my craft blog sites to see if I could get a little bit of inspiration, and it worked! I looked over at http://www.belladia.typepad.com/ and saw how to crochet a heart coaster. So, I went and got out my thread and worked on one. Turned out just like the picture! I might make a few more, but I got distracted by something else on her blog so I went to my button stash and made a few of these button paperclips... so, two crafts in one day. I think I have fulfilled my quota, so now I will go back to bed to try and take a nap. I just wanted to post the projects while everything was still out and fresh on my mind. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment