Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just a Little Sewing Today

Wow, who'da thought that you can make an entire wardrobe in just one evening? Well, for an American Girl doll that is. These cute little outfits will be going out in the mail tomorrow to two of my girl friends for their dolls. I hope they like the styles that I picked. As you can see there is a dress, pants suit, complete with blouse and vest, 2 night gowns and one apron. What more does a girl need? I wish it was this easy to sew for myself. I did make one dress last week but I don't like the way it fits or looks! Why can't I make cute clothes for myself? Is it because I am not shaped like a doll? Could that possibly be the problem? Well, anyway, stay tuned in because soon I am going to be making a dress form of my own body, with all it's imperfections. I may still not like what I sew for myself, but I can make sure that it fits from now on. I will be sure to take pictures of the entire process. Should be good for a few laughs! :)


2 comments:

  1. FYI--I did not let Campbell see this post. Can't wait to see you. xo-M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit and Ruthie look smashing in their new outfits. Apparently there was quite an argument over who got to wear the new nightgown to bed last night. Love-M

    ReplyDelete