Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Green House Work



This is my mom's green house. My dad built it a long time ago and we decided that it was time for it to be cleaned out and remodeled. Mom emptied almost everything out and then I went in for the demolition. The tables were rotted and lopsided so I took them apart and Steve went over and rebuilt them. He has 2 of them ready to go and I think I will try my carpentry skills at one more. We plan to have it finished before it turns out cold around here. Mom has tons of plants that are going to need to be moved inside for the winter. She also has about a million of those black plastic planters you get when you buy plants from the nursery. I have banned her from buying any more plants until next spring. I don't even know if what she has will all fit in there. I do know that as soon as I left last week, she went out and planted about 25 peach tree seeds. "Now, where?", I ask you, "Are these going to go?" I might can build a small rustic table but I sure don't know how to build a green house addition! If they all sprout and start growing, she may have to move them inside the house.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms. Lisa and Nannie---I sure do like looking on the computer and seeing the pictures of all the things you are doing. I love that house. It looks super fun. I want to come back and visit soon. I love you very much.

    campbell

    ReplyDelete