Monday, October 19, 2009

Etsy Store Finally Open!





Whew, I finnaly did it and posted some items in my online store www.lisassewfun.etsy.com. Now I just have to sit back and wait for the sales to start rolling in! Right? I have way more where this stuff came from so help me out and get over there and start filling up your cart and crossing off your Christmas list. Just think, you can give homemade items to everyone on your list, and they will be delivered right to your door. If all goes well, I might even offer some already gift wrapped! Now that is service with a smile. You'll just have to take my word for it that I will be smiling... all the way to the post office and bank! Plus, if you mention this blog when you make your purchase I might even include a free gift! How can you top that? Ok, get busy, I am sew looking forward to your orders!






1 comment:

  1. Girl -- I'm SO EXCITED about your etsy store! Heading over there right now.

    ReplyDelete