Thursday, October 29, 2009

I've Got Spirit Yes I Do.....


At least I am trying anyway. The weather here is bad, therefore the light in the house is dark and gloomy, so you probably can't appreciate how cute my t-shirt is after I added some bling to the sleeves and neck. Tonight is "Meet the Eagles" night at the high school. Ethan is on the basketball team and we are excited to see him as they perform the drill they have been practicing. I don't know what position he will play but I am just very excited to see him out there finally. It has been a long couple of years and I feel like we are at last on the right track to getting him involved and successful in high school. So far he has done very well and we are sew proud! I will wait before I add his name and number to the back of my shirt, but I can't help wanting to show off just a bit. The gold sequins will be quite the understatement compared to how excited I am that he is out there on the court. Of course, this shirt will probably embarrass him but at least my kids can look back on their lives and know that I loved them and participated in their activities and showed some spunk and spirit while I did it! If you read my last post then you may have already figured out that I have still not started on the main "time sensitive" projects that I have committed to working on before I begin anything new. This shirt doesn't count does it?? Ok, I really am going to start working on the big stuff next! I sew promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment