Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School





After I dropped Ethan off for first day at his new school, I came home and saw tons of pictures of my friend's kids on facebook. He would not let me take his picture this year, so at the end of the day when I picked him up I took some secretly. By the time he got to the car window he made me put the camera away, that is why I don't have a very clear picture of him. He was making a mean face and I didn't want to post that! Anyway, he had a good day and I am so excited that he is going to the high school where I attended and graduated in 198.....?? Actually, one of my teachers has returned to teach high school math so Ethan will get to have one of my same teachers as well. The school is very small compared to Langham Creek in Cy Fair School district, but that is what we like so well. The kids seem very friendly to Ethan and are making him feel welcome. We are currently in the second week of school and so far so good. I am excited to be where my family can participate in his education and activities. His grandmothers will actually be able to attend a lot of his school functions. I can't believe it has been twenty something years since I attended there. It seems like just yesterday..... until I look in the mirror that is! Several of my fellow classmates still live in the area and it has been fun getting reacquainted and meeting their kids. We have prayed for this for a long time and as I know, God still answers prayers! And I am sew thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment