Monday, April 20, 2009

Update for My Dedicated Followers

Hello out there. My computer at home has been very sick this week and there are no computer geeks in my neighborhood. Steve has been giving treatment and it should be well very soon. Until then, I am borrowing my friend's computer but it does not have any of my pictures on it yet, so.. I promise to try to download some of my newest pictures and add to the blog by tomorrow!

Until then, I had a great time visiting with my friends L.S. and E.S. last week. I also went fishing with Ethan and caught a fish!! It was so big it bent my rod but Ethan showed me how to reel it in properly so it would not break the line. Next week we are going to learn how to clean the fish so we can take them home and eat them!!

I am heading off for the beach in Gulf Shores, AL so I will be sure to add some picures of that too.

Love you Sew much
Lisa :)

2 comments:

  1. well...finally!! Campbell was worried. Have fun on your trip and think about us at the beach. hugs-M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you and think about ya'll all the time!

    You need to call me so we can catch up..

    You need to check out my latest blog entries... it documents my whole packing/moving process.

    the pain, the agony.

    ...well, maybe you don't want to read it

    ReplyDelete