Monday, April 27, 2009

Back at the Farm

This room is the first to be finished and I love the way it turned out. When I returned from Alabama and walked into the house my son was mopping the floors. That was a wonderful sight to see. They know I like a clean house and so they were trying to hurry up and get things back in order since I had been gone. Well done guys, the house looks great. Steve got the sink installed in the bathroom so I can brush my teeth in there now instead of the kitchen! I will post new pic of that room soon. I have to finish painting the bathroom and kitchen this week so I will be adding those pictures to the blog. But first, a quick trip to "town" to get new phones, more milk and bread and maybe a new microwave..... Sew much still to do!!

Love ya
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I just can't believe we were both in GS at the same time and didn't know it!! How amazing?
    Did you eat at LuLu's?
    Still want you to do the guest blog for the GGA cruise, but I want to wait until we are closer the the sailing date! Maximum exposure and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house looks soo amazing! You've done a great job on it and I can't wait to visit ya'll.

    Let me know if you got the postcard I mailed. I asked Erin for the address, so hopefully you get it in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete