Monday, April 27, 2009

This is Me, Working......




This view will inspire even the most burned out of workers, me included. So, I stayed here a lot over the last few days. The weather was perfect, cool in the shade and warm in the sun. We actually had one small rain shower the very first day when we arrived, but we think it was just so that God could say hello to us. When we stepped out on the beach there was a rainbow. That was our promise that God was giving us a special blessing and we had worship right there on the beach. We are so blessed with all of our Spa Girl friends and the great things they do for us.




We spent 3 days sitting on the beach, lots of long walks and reading. I think if the whole world could do this every few months, we would have much more peace. I used spf 50 sunscreen so you can't even tell I was there, but Melissa used spf 30 and you really could see a big difference. But hey, I'll let you decide.






No comments:

Post a Comment