Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lisa's Sew Fun - NOT!



Does it look like anyone can have fun in this room? We are headed off to Home Depot to buy yet another metal shelf. This will make five so far. 2 in kitchen, 2 in laundry/study and then one for the sewing room. Who am I kidding, I don't even think one will be enough, but will have to do for now. I have been to total frustration, camped out there, out on holiday and back again, sometimes all within the same hour. Yesterday, I was informed by someone (will not name names, but his initials are SS) that I was having a bad attitude. I totoally agreed with him, which did nothing to help the current situation.
He has been great at hauling and moving stuff as I sort through, throw around and repack the things that just don't fit. He has convinced me to have a garage sale. Can you believe it? Actually, I come off looking pretty smart leaving him thinking it is his idea, which translated means, he will help. Since I did not want to have one, I get extra credit for agreeing to it. So that means we have to box everything up into yet another catagory; garage sale. Currently we were working with three catagories, thrift shop, long term storage, and short term storage (which just means less secure location because long term storage got full). Since I have already worn out my welcome at the thrift shop we will be having the big MOVING SALE! SS wanted to have an estate sale but I informed him I would have to kill him first because that is usually held after someone has died and the house is empty. So, if you are headed this way, there will be lots of bargains. Until then, pray that I don't do something to make this thing become a bonafide estate sale!



4 comments:

  1. so, I guess this means that you won't be coming to my house to help me get rid of clutter any time soon? Do you think we could set a date for sometime next year maybe? See I have helped, I've stayed completely out of your way. Except I really did want the basket thingy. Mom could have said she wanted it and then given it to me after Aunt Iris left town but NO she had to go ahead and tell you she didn't want it in front of her, so know it off to McKinney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need a "cluttervention..." can't wait till I can come and help..love you and miss you terribly. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you--you better get Campbell's pink room cleared out soon!! LOL. Let me know when you want me to come and help. Love you lots! Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Aren't you impressed I finally figured out how to post a comment? I certainly am. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete