Monday, January 4, 2010

I Have Been Away from Blog......

To all my faithful blog followers, you two or three know who you are, I am finally back at the computer. I took some time off for Christmas and to be sick, get well, get sick again, get well, get sick again....well I think you get the overall bad picture. School started back up today, so I decided to get back to work as well. I downloaded all my Christmas pics (never as many as I thought I was taking) and started looking through them for some interesting blog material. I'm still looking.

My computer is located in a rather cold part of my house and currently my feet and fingers are freezing cold, but nevertheless, I will continue looking around in my computer files for interesting material to blog about. (I know that is wrong sentence structure to end sentence with a preposition, but saying interesting material about which to blog, is just so "not me".) So, for my young, still in English class, followers, ignore all gramatical things you see here. This is not an English lesson!

I will be posting a few more holiday topics while they are still fresh in my memory, so I hope you will begin checking again for new and exciting news from me! Sew kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment