Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last Year's Last Project

WAY BEFORE




BEFORE


DURING



AFTER
Tada! I started and finished this in two days, the first week in January actually, so technically this is this year's project. But as you can see from the "way before" picture, it has been in my garage for awhile. We were so blessed to get a great love seat from a friend for Erin's new apartment in Galveston. It has a small living area so we were looking for a love seat and happen to see an offer on face book for one that was just perfect for her. In great shape and very comfortable. Of course, not in her preferred colors so she asked me to slip-cover for her. Not my favorite task, but you'll do anything for your kids, right?
Anyway, I think it turned out great and it looks good in her new location. She is going with a beach theme since she will be living a couple of blocks from the seawall. She actually clocked it and can walk there in 4 minutes. Oh my, the life of a student. I don't quite remember my student days as quite so fun, but maybe I have forgotten?? It was fun moving her in and fixing up my space where I will stay when I go to visit. Yes, I have my own room with a very comfortable bed, so my "student get-a-way" is just waiting for me. I think I will wait until it gets a little bit warmer before I crash her pad, but I am sew looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment