Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Trip to The Big City

I sort of expect this where I come from , but not in the City!!!!!! I couldn't believe when I went to visit Mel that this was at her next door neighbor's. And she had just been kidding me about turning my old potty into a flower planter. This was too funny and I just had to get a pic for the blog.
We have been busy watching our garden grow and doing not a whole lot of anything. I have been suffering from tennis elbow (from painting!) so I had to stop with the home repairs for a few weeks. Looks like I am going to heal up nicely, so I will be back in the paint clothes with drop cloths everywhere soon. Oh yea, I am having company this week. A few of my girlfriends, and I just can't wait to see them. At least this time, I know for sure they are coming to see me and not my house!!!! Anyway, I rest easy knowing that they will not even be tempted to break a "ten commandment" after seeing my place. Just in case, I have a sign posted on the door: Thou Shalt Not Covet...... (don't worry you won't).

Sew long for now
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment